AT Integrated, in partnership with Paypal, is now able to offer you a secure and affordable solution for accepting payments online.
PayPal offers a variety of payment options.
More payment options means more sales. Add credibility and trust to your site when you add PayPal. Set-up is a snap, processing costs are low, and PayPal gives you access to over 100 million active online buyers who look for the PayPal way to pay! Millions of successful retailers add PayPal to streamline checkout and boost sales.
Once you have setup your PayPal account, all you would need is the API tokens and signature codes, to start accepting online sales in minutes.
Below are the PayPal solutions that are supported out of the box with any e-commerce platform/solution AT Integrated, Inc. is offering:
- Lets over 150 million PayPal users checkout in three easy clicks.
- Online shoppers love the convenience and security of paying with PayPal
- In a PayPal survey of 100 merchants, businesses reported a 14%* average increase in sales after adding Express Checkout
- Now optimized for Mobile Checkout
- Learn more about Express Checkout
- Watch the Express Checkout Product Demo
Website Payments Standard
- Buyers don't need a PayPal account
- Major credit cards are accepted
- No setup charge or monthly fees
- Learn more about Website Payments Standard
- Watch the Website Payments Standard Product Demo
Website Payments Pro
Website Payments Pro is an all-inclusive solution that allows to process credit cards quickly, simply, and affordably, directly on your website. There are no hidden fees, long-term commitments, or monthly minimums.
With Website Payments Pro you get:
An Internet Merchant Account
- Ability to accept credit card payments directly
- Supports authorization in multiple currencies
- Real-time settlement of all payment types to their PayPal account
A Payment Gateway
- Flexible API solution that transmits payment data to PayPal
- Access to PayPal’s back-end system for authorization of credit card and PayPal payments
- Increase incremental sales
- Offers Web shoppers more ways to pay
Learn more about Website Payments Pro
Watch the Website Payments Pro Product Demo
Payflow is a reliable and secure payment gateway that includes everything you need to connect your online business to your Internet merchant account using any major processor.
- Easy to integrate.
- In addition to online payments, merchants can use Payflow for in-person (swipe), phone, fax, and mail payments.
- Works with almost any merchant account, bank, and processor so you can avoid the inconvenience of changing your gateway if you ever change your bank.
- Trusted by businesses, banks, and online shoppers.
- No long-term commitments or monthly minimums.
- Learn more about the Payflow Gateway
- Watch the Payflow Gateway Product Demo
Set Up your Payflow Pro with PayPal
The Payflow Gateways include everything you need to connect your online business to your Internet merchant account using any major processor. Payflow provides a reliable, secure connection that's already integrated to work with your AT Integrated ecommerce solution.
You can also add-on services including Fraud Protection Services and Recurring Billing Services.
Follow these instructions to set up your chosen Payflow Gateway.
- Go to PayPal to register for Payflow and create your login and password for PayPal Manager access.
- Upon successful completion, you'll receive confirmation that you are enrolled in a new Payflow Service. Check your email for important instruction details.
- Log in to PayPal Manager at http://manager.paypal.com/ to complete the Payflow configuration, test integration, and activate your account. You'll need the Partner ID: ATIntegrated and the login and password you created upon registration. PayPal Manager is the central place where you will manage your Payflow transactions.